At Bluegrass Regional Imaging we have 3 state of the art, multi slice, low dose GE CT scanners. What's the benefit of low-dose? When using a low dose scanner opposed to a regular CT scanner you are receiving almost 60% less radiation, without image quality compromise. To read more about what to expect when having a CT scan CLICK HERE.
- High Resolution Images
- Low-Dose radiation
- 3-5 minute SCAN time completion (depending on the exam)
- Weight limit up to 450 pounds.
- CT angiograms
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Lung cancer CT screening
- Coronary Artery Calcium Score testing
- 3D imaging
- Whole body CT scanning
Exam Day Checklist: What To Bring
- Photo ID -Insurance Cards
- List of All Current Medication
- Medical History/Pathology Reports
- Co-Pay / Deductible Payment (Patient payment portion determined prior to appointment) **We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cash, and Check
- Wear warm comfortable clothing; avoid wearing anything with heavy buckles
- Tell technologist if you are pregnant prior to exam
- Arrive on time! If you must cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.